We also have some tips that may help. Some stains (berries, pomegranate juice, tomatoes) disappear on contact, while others (lipstick, tea, grape juice) may require a bit more time to "soak" the product before washing. For those stains that don't disappear on contact, we recommend:
- Remove excess liquid/material from the stained area
- Slightly dampen clothing or linen with cold water
- Spray, wipe or blot the formula directly on the stain(s)
- Allow a little time for the formula to sit. This does not need to be long, just a few minutes can make a difference.
- Gently blot or rub the stained area. You can repeat this step if needed.
- Launder as usual (or rinse well for items that can't be laundered, like upholstery)
- For stubborn (old or set) stains, you may need to repeat these steps. The stain should lift a bit more each time.
You can also view our How-To/FAQ page for more details on stain removal and answers to common questions: https://hatestains.com/pages/how-to-remove-stains